Sunday, November 13, 2011

A day in the life of Domo-kun

So my birthday just passed not too long ago, and FIDES (SMU’s catholic community) decided to be the sweetest bunch of people I’ve ever met and buy me a HUGE-ASS DOMO. Check him out!

domo

Amazing right! Sorry if the gif image gives you a headache. I was just bored and decided to make it (the pictures were also too tempting).

Him being the newest addition to the family, I decided that he deserved a little camwhoring session!

domo1

As you can see, I currently have three different domos! The smallest one is a camera case and the medium sized is the one that I hug to sleep every night. I love them all to bits!

domo2

Fooled around a little bit more with domo, he was way too cute, giving the same reaction in every photo. (the :o face)

IMG_0365

And lastly, the photo I’m most proud of…. (Photo credits AND idea goes to my sister actually.) My keepsake photo forever!

I really want to thank FIDES (and Max!) for making my 20th birthday such an awesome one! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment